Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Alucard.

+14
Demons
tonygalvan
JoshX
WarrLordd
hailz
Thiamor
Badgurly
Xray
jorrit
bescared
Stava
Lexie
Alucard
Vampire
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Alucard. - Page 4 Empty Re: For Alucard.

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:45 am

Btw, when an admin is told things about a player is it not thier job to "Investage" try to find out? Thats what i was doing when i was told about all of it, i wasnt running straight to her going "O you!" *punished* No, it simply started with me wanting to figure out what was going on, and ended with her just proving that i should belive everything i hear.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: Devil Costume (Male)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:46 am

Alucard wrote:
Lexie wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Joey wrote:
Alucard wrote:What did you do on FE when you logged on? Sit there? Do nothing? O you made pixels thats right. You dont know the first thing when it comes to dealing with problums. You are just being judgemental and taking sides.

Actually, you should seriously stop the assumption train right about now. Both Lexie and myself moderated the game long before the trial admin thing came along, so infact, she does know how to deal with players. She went up and beyond her line of work, and what are you doing? Oh yeah, that's right.. jailing someone for asking what you were going to do next. Flexing your "admin muscle" at players when they provoke you just makes you look like you don't have a handle on your emotions. Everyone reading this right now should be asking themselves "do I really want someone that could use their emotions to pass judgment on me and ultimately punish me for actions that didn't deserve it in the first place?" That's the reality that the players of this game face.

tl;dr: bawwww oppression

@Daniel: HI!

Actually. Point of the matter is, im a good admin. Your just seeing 1 problum happen. Sure if i would have ever done anything like this before id say "yeaaa im just being power hungry" but the fact is i havnt. Ive never EVER done anything like this. Btw lets not forgot whos making assumptions here. I think you and lexie just need to stop contradictiing yourselfs.

I couldn't care less about your past credentials, what the fuck does that matter? Stick to the issue instead of using your rebuttal as "am gud admunzs in pass!!!!!!!!!!111" Fact of the matter is, you've clearly abused your power. How have you done so you may be wondering? Based on evidence laid out before me, you gave an unjust jail. This is where I'm taking issue mainly. That's your major short coming here. And what's your justification?

Ive never EVER done anything like this.

You can't say I'm contradicting myself by calling this situation as I see it. And guess what Alucard? If I was still an admin, my opinion would go into the decision that decides what happens to you. So how does that feel for a dose of reality? It's not a "let's all gang up on Alucunt", it's me coming in here and reading every post of this thread, and typing out my take on the situation. There has been no contradiction. I haven't asserted any assumptions here because I can post reference point for point as to why I think what I do.

Your move buck-o.

Congrats, you can curse and use your words harmfully, im so happy to see you have no respect at all for anyone. Stop playing like your anything joey, and as of a decision as what would happen to me? Please, what have i done wrong ive simply done what im supose to do. Get off your high horse and calm down. My move buck -o? lol Thats almost insulting coming from someone who cant talk without raging. As of my using excuses or justifying what i do, its not cause i never ever do anything wrong, its cause "I dont do anything wrong" Thats why. This is all justifed. Like i said to lexie and ill say to you, get your facts straight. She has been an issue for some time now, i honestly think she shoulda been dealt with long ago but sadly i havent been on to catch her in her acts. So hows that Sherlock?

Cool, this post in a nutshell:

"Joey uses cuss words that hurt my feelings. He also has no respect for anyone. He just thinks he's some big tough guy that thinks he's something, but he's really nothing. Just a raging asshole I tell you! Infact, he can't even post without showing emotion! What a pussy! Also you're a contradict-or ahahah pwnt!!!"

Yeah, and before you asked. I skimmed. You're such a hypocrite, it's unbelievable. You yourself are throwing the assumptions around and projecting your idiocy on others, not myself. Anyway I digress..

Earth2Alucard: I'm not raging bro, using a few choice words in my post doesn't equate to raging, I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Contrary to what you think, I'm actually very calm. All that post is doing is attempting to write me off as what I said wasn't true. I'm not going to bother dissecting your babble word for word, but there is 1 bit I'd like to address.

Please, what have i done wrong ive simply done what im supose to do.

Pretty crude grammar, but I'm guessing it roughly translates to this:

"Please. What have I done wrong? I've simply done what I'm supposed to do."

Yes, jailing someone for asking what you were going to do to them next is a very good reason to jail someone. And you're saying I respond with emotion? Please.

random guy: hey alucard ur gay
Attention!! random guy has been removed from the game! -server[banned]
Alucard: ~its a perm ban gaiz xdd

inb4: more hipocrisy and taking things out of context in an attempt to protect your name.

"joey git off ur hi hors adn dun cuss @ mi respkt mah thorities!!11"

Joey say what you will, mock me in anyway you see fit, I just see you as a child trying to be tough. I dont care how old you are you need to grow up. Also, can you not read? I said shes BEEN AN ONGOING PROBLUM. The jail is because i finally realized that she is a problum. Also ive been called names before by random people, i highly doubt i would ban someone for that, BUT since your not on ever to see that, how would you know?! Lol get a grip of reality, i think that statement should be directed back at you, your the one coming in here judging my actions when you dont even know half the story. So you know todays side and have seen todays stuff. What about the other days, past week, month? All the crap i hear about her and issues she causes, what about that? You want to judge based off of todays events then fine, be a hypocrite idc just dont talk to me until you know what your talking about. O yes its so nice to see you again have to try to insult me with spelling. Good to know that the only thing your good as is a Spell check.
Again, stop being a hipocryte. You stated in your previous post that you haven't been on to catch her in the act, so again you use your assumptions from what people have TOLD you to fuel your judgement. You probably haven't seen what she has done in the 'past week, month' because as you previously stated, you haven't actually been ON to catch her.
tl;dr - You're the hypocrite. You should actually THINK before you post, because you're just humiliating yourself.

OH AND why try to get your little followers to post against me backing up Amanda's VALID argument? Scared you'll lose ey?
Don't deny it btw. I saw the screenies.

Btw if you saw it youd notice i said "post your opionons" Not post for me. Really, truly, honestly Grow up.

Because you knew I had people to post back.
Either way, you lose.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Alucard wrote:Btw, when an admin is told things about a player is it not thier job to "Investage" try to find out? Thats what i was doing when i was told about all of it, i wasnt running straight to her going "O you!" *punished* No, it simply started with me wanting to figure out what was going on, and ended with her just proving that i should belive everything i hear.

No, because now that you believe everything you hear.

Everyone can just start making false judgments about me.
And you'll go and agree without actual Proof.

It's like, boy who cried wolf.

Except reverse.

If someone tells you Stuff, and more and more.

When someone actually tells you a lie.

You'll believe it as if it's true.

and I don't want that false (no swearing) coming to my half, because I'm an actual Nice person.

And as an admin, you shouldn't just believe every thing a player says.

that's so manipulative on their behalf.

You should actually get into the situation to find out what's true or not.

Last edited by Vampiree on Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexie Sat May 22, 2010 11:47 am

Wow. That's pathetic how you say that Joe's only insults are spelling checks, when your ones are to 'Grow up,' as you just stated.
You should know when you've been beat. You've reduced yourself to pitiful little insults like 'Grow up' etc, while we literally have the facts stacked against you.

And at what you just posted. She didn't prove it until you jailed her for asking what you were going to do next. Ofcourse she'd be mad at that. Duh. Wouldn't everyone who got an unjust jailing/walling?
Lexie
Lexie
inlovewithjoey<33

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: School Uniform (Female)
Weapon:: Ban Hammer Ban Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:53 am

Im continuing cause i like to talk back, its only normal for one to speak when spoken too. You guys havnt proved anything besides the fact that you dont know the whole story, thats about it. ^^
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:55 am

Alucard wrote:Im continuing cause i like to talk back, its only normal for one to speak when spoken too. You guys havnt proved anything besides the fact that you dont know the whole story, thats about it. ^^

But I know the whole story, and I've made myself pretty clear too.

You have abused your powers.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:56 am

Lexie wrote:Wow. That's pathetic how you say that Joe's only insults are spelling checks, when your ones are to 'Grow up,' as you just stated.
You should know when you've been beat. You've reduced yourself to pitiful little insults like 'Grow up' etc, while we literally have the facts stacked against you.

And at what you just posted. She didn't prove it until you jailed her for asking what you were going to do next.
Ofcourse she'd be mad at that. Duh. Wouldn't everyone who got an unjust jailing/walling?
No you have no facts stacked against me. Thats the thing, your trying to make it seem like im the bad guy here. Its a simple case of Run and cry, back her up.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:57 am

Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:Im continuing cause i like to talk back, its only normal for one to speak when spoken too. You guys havnt proved anything besides the fact that you dont know the whole story, thats about it. ^^

Ok then. Let that be it then. You say what you want about me, the other 90% will say otherwise. You guys have a good day.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 11:58 am

Joey wrote:

Cool story.

I can see you going to court and saying that.

"Hey Mr. Judge! You don't know the whole story so you can't put me in jail! HA! Pwnt sucka!"

Great logic.
Thank you joey, i love your complements. Ill remember that sometime when im ever in court.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 11:59 am

Alucard wrote:
Vampiree wrote:

Ok then. Let that be it then. You say what you want about me, the other 90% will say otherwise. You guys have a good day.

LOL NO
What other fucking 90%

I'm sorry.
BUT YOU DONT FUCKING SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE FE COMMUNITY.
You speak for your fucking self.
and I speak for mine.
So it's a 50/50

God, I'm 15 and you're 20.

I'm more fucking mature and smarter than you are.

We are both equal and have every right.
Just because you're an admin, doesn't mean you can tell me how to control my FE life.
I will follow the written RULES.
Not what you fucking say.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  WarrLordd Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Actually admin don't think when they do stuff *cough* Reason kingfreek is so favored among all the other admins of FE .

Players are people too also not just admins alone. So if a player ask a question directly to reason why they being banned/jail.. It should been answered to reason why .. No matter if they old or new to server. Reason why player count is low?
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)
Weapon:: Excalibur Excalibur

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 pm

Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Vampiree wrote:

LOL NO
What other fucking 90%

I'm sorry.
and I speak for mine.
So it's a 50/50

Just because you're an admin, doesn't mean you can tell me how to control my FE life.
Okay, think what you will vampire chick, just stay out of trouble and i wont breath down your back.
Alucard
Alucard
Elite
Elite

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Alucard wrote:
Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Vampiree wrote:

LOL NO
What other fucking 90%

I'm sorry.
and I speak for mine.
So it's a 50/50

Okay, think what you will vampire chick, just stay out of trouble and i wont breath down your back.

What I choose to say and do, is equal to everything you do.
We're both human.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  WarrLordd Sat May 22, 2010 12:28 pm

I didn't wanna get involved but here goes >.>

This is not just about you alone alucard but every other admin...

For the past months i seen a lot of favoritism when dealing with players? Prime Example?

When Angels Map was first released i personally have pm you since grace logged of at the same time!

My complaint to you was that Whiskey was using ghost. (Can you please do something about it!)
From then are there i thought you came to check on it but you didn't?

In-fact KingFreek Pm me instead asking me if he's autoing. I said NO he's using ghost..

Zarnia was with me at the time! (Ask Her)

Kingfreek did nothing either so why is it admins only choose to pass there judgment on certain people?

When i realize i wasted my time reporting about something to you. It instantly clicked in my head are you friends with this person? Reason you sent kingfreek to investigate?

You may not remember but i did.. I'm not attacking you but it happens to often even with hailey i reported once (guessing she was upset with me she did nothing) Yet when i shouted on global and kingfreek warped to me instantly hailey followed behind and once again nothing was done?

Yet i been jailed (which i forgive hailey for her mistake) and was also banned. Whiskey got jailed again today and yet all these crap about admins favoring ppl continues..

So basically if admins favors ?

Isn't there another line where admins pass there hate judgment!

Just my two cent admins shouldn't use there powers to punish someone who isn't your friend!
WarrLordd
WarrLordd
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Fallen Plate (Male) Fallen Plate (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Vampiree wrote:
Alucard wrote:
Vampiree wrote:

LOL NO
What other fucking 90%

I'm sorry.
and I speak for mine.
So it's a 50/50

Arrogance is key
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Ignorance is key, according to some.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Sat May 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Omg, k im going to say this once. Yes Amanda/Vampire is a nice person, No she isn't rude/disrespectful, unless you give her a reason to be. She's my sister but im saying this as her best friend and a player who's with her all the time and I see how she talks/treats fellow FE players (nicely). So liek i said earlier be the bigger person and just drop it. You lost, you won it dosn't matter. What's done is done but do not belive everything people say about her, cause i kno for a fact that half them will lie. Amanda only starts drama when someone else says something or shes treated ''Disrespectfully'' Like everyone is saying. Geez ppl just stop 7 pages is enough. e.e Love you amanda<3
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Badgurly wrote:Omg, k im going to say this once. Yes Amanda/Vampire is a nice person, No she isn't rude/disrespectful, unless you give her a reason to be. She's my sister but im saying this as her best friend and a player who's with her all the time and I see how she talks/treats fellow FE players (nicely). So liek i said earlier be the bigger person and just drop it. You lost, you won it dosn't matter. What's done is done but do not belive everything people say about her, cause i kno for a fact that half them will lie. Amanda only starts drama when someone else says something or shes treated ''Disrespectfully'' Like everyone is saying. Geez ppl just stop 7 pages is enough. e.e Love you amanda<3

Aww thanks sis.
Love you too jessa<3
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Sat May 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Anytime<3 ^^
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  bescared Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm

100 POSTS OF STUPIDITY, WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, And Xray, What am i being ignorant about? I know vampires personality, She probably did start something over little (no swearing).
bescared
bescared
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Turtle Costume (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  JoshX Sat May 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Vampiree wrote:Spamming Definition:

Spam is the abuse of electronic messaging systems (including most broadcast media, digital delivery systems) to send unsolicited bulk messages.
To send the same message rapidly.

Admin Rules.

3. No favoring players.

5. No punishing players because of what they wrote over private messages.

6. No helping specific players kill monsters (Without announcing).

Let's see.

I sing songs on global with my sister. and someone was guessing them.
1. Wasn't just me singing.
2. I get muted. so I stop singing.
3. I get jailed, because my mute is up followed by a message saying.
"Ohnoe, what shall you do, my mute is up"
4. Now he threatens about how he hopes I get banned.
5. And he walls me.

As I'm jailed, people come in and talk their minds, while Alucard sits there and offends me, along with other players.

Really, some admin he is.

Previous night.

A new player.
Can't kill an angel with out dying in one hit.
"I'm an Admin - Alucard & Josh, I have every power and you don't. I can warp this person back to angels over 50 times, even though he's dying because of his low level"

Damn I didn't even say or imply that.
I warped everyone equally because they asked, including you.
I'm going to stay out of this mess so don't drag me in >:!!!!1!!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
JoshX
JoshX
Asian Sexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  tonygalvan Sat May 22, 2010 1:58 pm

o and warrlord is soooooo right about the whole favorite system they got going on with the admins i mean everyone can see it and im sure all of the admins wont agree but yes their is a substantial amout of favoritism going on i mean like warrlord says i will report something to a person and then someone else will come along and that is one thing that i have always realized if its an admins friend aka '' favorite'' they iwll not do anything or they will send another admin to do their dirty work i think grace should really look into this and take some outlook on this whole ordeal i mean vamp is right from what i can see alucard was some what pickin on here shes a great person and i dont think she ment any harm in any of this but going to jail and harrassing her along with others is very childish and definetly not admin like amanda i got ur back ive been around and i know ur a cool person dont take any offence to this (no swearing) itll all blow over we should jsut look into this admin favoritism.. badgurly HIIIIIII!!! good luck vamp!!
tonygalvan
tonygalvan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sat May 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Vampiree wrote:
Badgurly wrote:Omg, k im going to say this once. Yes Amanda/Vampire is a nice person, No she isn't rude/disrespectful, unless you give her a reason to be. She's my sister but im saying this as her best friend and a player who's with her all the time and I see how she talks/treats fellow FE players (nicely). So liek i said earlier be the bigger person and just drop it. You lost, you won it dosn't matter. What's done is done but do not belive everything people say about her, cause i kno for a fact that half them will lie. Amanda only starts drama when someone else says something or shes treated ''Disrespectfully'' Like everyone is saying. Geez ppl just stop 7 pages is enough. e.e Love you amanda<3

Aww thanks sis.
Love you too jessa<3

Touching, isn't it? Sad
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Thiamor Sat May 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Vampiree, I'll try to talk to Ele so he can pass word on to Otaku (she's no longer on my MSN) to fix the rules up more.

This started with your singing. If anything can be questioned on the rules and how judgment is passed, then it means the rules have a gap in them. We need rules so clear that no one can question those set of rules. We need rules so clear, so strong with a lot of meaning that it will be basically impossible for anyone to get them wrong, or to find any form of loop-holes in them.. Like the spamming rule.

You got punished a bit too much, and now it's over. Let's just try to calm down, and stay clear from Alucard.

I see people singing all of the time. No one tells those people to stop. What is the difference with how they were singing to start off with? I'm just saying. We need to set this straight. Singing on Global shouldn't be as worried about as more important matters.

Alucard, do your job. Vampiree, play the game. Everyone else...do whatever. It's just so simple.
Thiamor
Thiamor
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Final Summoning (Male) Final Summoning (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Sat May 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Very Happy Funny post/thread... I just wasted 10mins reading this... Sad When I'm on, nothing ever happens, I wish I could have been on and seen all of this.
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Armor::
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum