Fallen Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Alucard.

+14
Demons
tonygalvan
JoshX
WarrLordd
hailz
Thiamor
Badgurly
Xray
jorrit
bescared
Stava
Lexie
Alucard
Vampire
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

For Alucard. - Page 5 Empty Re: For Alucard.

Post  Badgurly Sat May 22, 2010 7:53 pm

tonygalvan wrote:o and warrlord is soooooo right about the whole favorite system they got going on with the admins i mean everyone can see it and im sure all of the admins wont agree but yes their is a substantial amout of favoritism going on i mean like warrlord says i will report something to a person and then someone else will come along and that is one thing that i have always realized if its an admins friend aka '' favorite'' they iwll not do anything or they will send another admin to do their dirty work i think grace should really look into this and take some outlook on this whole ordeal i mean vamp is right from what i can see alucard was some what pickin on here shes a great person and i dont think she ment any harm in any of this but going to jail and harrassing her along with others is very childish and definetly not admin like amanda i got ur back ive been around and i know ur a cool person dont take any offence to this (no swearing) itll all blow over we should jsut look into this admin favoritism.. badgurly HIIIIIII!!! good luck vamp!!

Lolz Hey Tony
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll
Click the link above to see rest of the users paperdoll.:
Armor:: School Costume (Female)
Weapon:: Harp Harp

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sat May 22, 2010 8:07 pm

This is gotten way to complex for me shallow mind ):
My opinion on this is uh, If an admin says something you should just listen "stop singin on glb" then stop.
On the otherside, I agree he should've muted badgurly too.
But he acted on how he felt, and looked at previous complaints about vampire and that's how he made his decision.
This could've all been solved yesterday, If Alucard just muted them both or Vampire just kept her mounth shut after she got told so.

Edit: Last sentence was also meant for badgurly, but she didnt get muted.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll
Armor::

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:13 pm

roefl wrote:This is gotten way to complex for me shallow mind ):
My opinion on this is uh, If an admin says something you should just listen "stop singin on glb" then stop.
On the otherside, I agree he should've muted badgurly too.
But he acted on how he felt, and looked at previous complaints about vampire and that's how he made his decision.
This could've all been solved yesterday, If Alucard just muted them both or Vampire just kept her mounth shut after she got told so.

Edit: Last sentence was also meant for badgurly, but she didnt get muted.

If you actually read it.
I did shut my mouth after I was muted for singing.
But since my mute was up, and I said what would he do about that.

He jailed me.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll
Weapon:: Jail Book Jail Book

Back to top Go down

Post  Scuba Sat May 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Honestly I know I'm not a part of this at all. This is, as previously stated however, a public forum, so with that-

Personally, reason being that (from what i gather) people were telling you and your sister to stfu on glb and stop being annoying, that is the reason Alucard got in on this to begin with. He was responding to the public's wishes, and if he didn't, don't you think that'd be the favoritism everyone is crying about? Regardless if it were another player that didn't have complaints floating around about them. Old or new, Alu would've done the same thing I'm pretty sure, and just because you think you're popular because you know Otaku, this is a crime against humanity. How dare he jail YOU, Vampire?! You have connections.

No, I don't know all the facts, but I do know that my sis (Teapot) was at angels, and Vampire did in fact trade kill her, while saying "You shouldn't be here if you're not strong enough" bleh bleh bleh. (Of course what I find ironic humor in is that my sis told me Vampire died about 5 minutes later. :] )

From what I hear, these "accusations" about vampire being an asshole are pretty true.

Also, I'm laughing at the fact that you and your sister are creating a hugbox in a report forum just to you can feel secure about this. The only defense your sister badgurly has is "she's my sister so WAAAAAH" Um the basic facts are, if you'd have just shut up and NOT tried to provoke the admin, you wouldn't have gotten in trouble. Doesn't matter really about past times, that statement is focused on the matter at hand. Also, it's pretty cool how you COMMAND otaku or ele to "LOCK THIS FORUM RIGHT NAO CAUSE I DON'T WANT THE PEONS IN IT." Personally I'd be pretty annoyed with you myself if i was getting bossed around like that.

So there's my two CENTS on this matter.

Scuba
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Monk Pants (Male)
Weapon:: Guitar Guitar

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sat May 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Hope you don't mind that I ask some questions, to understand the situation better.
Ok, I saw you singing with Badgurly on global I dont know what exactly happened but I saw the "server" message that you got muted.

Did you "relog" or changed to an alternative account in that period of time?
Or did you spout any offensive language to Alucard or someone else?

If not, I think Alucard "might" have punished you a bit to hard at that time.
Even though Im not a moderater I do want to know more about this all, never seen a 8/9 pages report topic before xD.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:32 pm

roefl wrote:Hope you don't mind that I ask some questions, to understand the situation better.
Ok, I saw you singing with Badgurly on global I dont know what exactly happened but I saw the "server" message that you got muted.

Did you "relog" or changed to an alternative account in that period of time?
Or did you spout any offensive language to Alucard or someone else?

If not, I think Alucard "might" have punished you a bit to hard at that time.
Even though Im not a moderater I do want to know more about this all, never seen a 8/9 pages report topic before xD.

I did not relog.
I kept my mute for 2mins while I was training with my sister.
The thing that upset me most, was I was the only one attacked and not my sister.
Once it was up I talked on glb and alu was like.
"I'm surprised your mute is up"
and i said.
"ohnoes what shall you ever do?"
and he proceeded to jail me.

and while we were in jail.

he was like.
"i wanna ban you, i wanna wall you"
and then

he walled me.

Needless to say, I admitted to Grace about something, so I took my consequence of a 24hr ban.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Scuba Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Nothing to say to mine? cool beans.

Scuba
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Scuba wrote:Nothing to say to mine? cool beans.

Idk you, and I don't care what you say.
:]
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Scuba wrote: Also, it's pretty cool how you COMMAND otaku or ele to "LOCK THIS FORUM RIGHT NAO CAUSE I DON'T WANT THE PEONS IN IT."

I will quote this though..

Seeing as I made the topic.

A forum moderator can lock the topic if I choose to ask.

But thanks anyways.

Good bye.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Scuba Sat May 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Lol so, since you don't know me, even though what I said is correct, it doesn't exist to your happy 15 year old world. I personally didn't know Isaac Newton but his laws still exist.

Thanks for playing. Enjoi ur ban d00d.

Scuba
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Scuba wrote:Lol so, since you don't know me, even though what I said is correct, it doesn't exist to your happy 15 year old world. I personally didn't know Isaac Newton but his laws still exist.

Thanks for playing. Enjoi ur ban d00d.

What you said is incorrect, hense why I'm not wasting my time to explain everything to you, when there's already 8 pages.

Thank you very much.

And thanks, I'm having fun.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Teapot Sat May 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Previous night.

A new player.
Can't kill an angel with out dying in one hit.
"I'm an Admin - Alucard & Josh, I have every power and you don't. I can warp this person back to angels over 50 times, even though he's dying because of his low level"

Got through first and last page of this topic, can't be bothered to read the middle & don't need to.

Ehm, to clarify to anyone who was wondering, Vampire did trade kill me right as I was showing Luigi Angels.
Luigi then whispered Josh, whom warped both of us back.
Vampire insisted on insulting us, ending with ''You shouldn't be here if you can't handle it.''
I died right after that.
Although, so did she, which my bro, Scuba, refers too. Might I add it was very humorous.
Josh also warped Vampire back, with myself.
In all of this, Alucard was not involved.

I do quote to you Vampire, your own quote, if you can't handle the punishment you shouldn't be here. You had it coming.
Teapot
Teapot
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll
Weapon::

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Teapot wrote:
Previous night.

A new player.
Can't kill an angel with out dying in one hit.
"I'm an Admin - Alucard & Josh, I have every power and you don't. I can warp this person back to angels over 50 times, even though he's dying because of his low level"

Got through first and last page of this topic, can't be bothered to read the middle & don't need to.

Ehm, to clarify to anyone who was wondering, Vampire did trade kill me right as I was showing Luigi Angels.
Luigi then whispered Josh, whom warped both of us back.
Vampire insisted on insulting us, ending with ''You shouldn't be here if you can't handle it.''
I died right after that.
Although, so did she, which my bro, Scuba, refers too. Might I add it was very humorous.
Josh also warped Vampire back, with myself.
In all of this, Alucard was not involved.

I do quote to you Vampire, your own quote, if you can't handle the punishment you shouldn't be here. You had it coming.

Uhm.. okay first off.

Just shut up, this argument has nothing to do with what happened with Angels.

Its about something else.
So let it go.

It happened 10hours,
Give it a rest.
I don't know you, I don't care about you, so I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

Gnight.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Scuba Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

So, it's not about what you've done, it's about what Alu has done to you? You're absolutely terrible at having an argument.

Scuba
Novice
Novice

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Teapot Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 pm

That's okay Vampire.

But then again.. why add it to your first post.

Also, I thought we were discussing, but I guess you're yelling through those typed words? Maybe use some caps love.

& Oh, I let it ALL go when you made me laugh.
Teapot
Teapot
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Badgurly Sun May 23, 2010 3:29 am

Scuba wrote:Honestly I know I'm not a part of this at all. This is, as previously stated however, a public forum, so with that-

Personally, reason being that (from what i gather) people were telling you and your sister to stfu on glb and stop being annoying, that is the reason Alucard got in on this to begin with. He was responding to the public's wishes, and if he didn't, don't you think that'd be the favoritism everyone is crying about? Regardless if it were another player that didn't have complaints floating around about them. Old or new, Alu would've done the same thing I'm pretty sure, and just because you think you're popular because you know Otaku, this is a crime against humanity. How dare he jail YOU, Vampire?! You have connections.

No, I don't know all the facts, but I do know that my sis (Teapot) was at angels, and Vampire did in fact trade kill her, while saying "You shouldn't be here if you're not strong enough" bleh bleh bleh. (Of course what I find ironic humor in is that my sis told me Vampire died about 5 minutes later. :] )

From what I hear, these "accusations" about vampire being an asshole are pretty true.

Also, I'm laughing at the fact that you and your sister are creating a hugbox in a report forum just to you can feel secure about this. The only defense your sister badgurly has is "she's my sister so WAAAAAH" Um the basic facts are, if you'd have just shut up and NOT tried to provoke the admin, you wouldn't have gotten in trouble. Doesn't matter really about past times, that statement is focused on the matter at hand. Also, it's pretty cool how you COMMAND otaku or ele to "LOCK THIS FORUM RIGHT NAO CAUSE I DON'T WANT THE PEONS IN IT." Personally I'd be pretty annoyed with you myself if i was getting bossed around like that.

So there's my two CENTS on this matter.

Wow rlly , First i was singing yes but i stopped, 2 of course im gunna stick up for my sister even alucard understood that so there your wrong and need to know more facts before you post something. Vampire didnt die...for like an hour And no shes not an asshole, You dont know her and ONE PERSON!!! said bequiet as to the otehrs were naming the songs and loling so idk wat ur talking about. and i didnt make this Hudge forum? my sister did I didnt even wanna get involved inthis forum but it went on and on and neededto be stoped. I had nothing to do with this post lawl as u can see if I did i would of been posting non stop like vampire was so like i said read before you post.
Badgurly
Badgurly
The Fallen
The Fallen

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Sun May 23, 2010 3:59 am

Hi

I think people should shutup with "I'm friend with Grace, I'm friend with Ele."
If I was Grace or Ele, I'd make a rule for this, and I'd punish badly.

It's irritating when somebody breaks a rule and says "I'm a friend with admin, I can break rules.", that doesn't say anywhere.
I know Grace and Elevations probably favorite their friends here and there, it's normal. But if you are their friend and think you can abuse rules, you suck. It's not up to me if I they should punish you, but I think if they are at least a little fair, they should.

I'm sorry if this is in a wrong topic, this is how I understood some of the pictures. I haven't read all the 9 pages, I've got better stuff to do.
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Demons Sun May 23, 2010 4:14 am

Stava wrote:Hi

It's irritating when somebody breaks a rule and says "I'm a friend with admin, I can break rules.", that doesn't say anywhere.
I know Grace and Elevations probably favorite their friends here and there, it's normal. But if you are their friend and think you can abuse rules, you suck. It's not up to me if I they should punish you, but I think if they are at least a little fair, they should.

I'm sorry if this is in a wrong topic, this is how I understood some of the pictures. I haven't read all the 9 pages, I've got better stuff to do.

I read, all nine pages.. Sad waste of 20 mins of my life. Guys pm me how this goes Very Happy
Demons
Demons
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 am

Scuba wrote:So, it's not about what you've done, it's about what Alu has done to you? You're absolutely terrible at having an argument.

Lmfao, you're dumb?

It's not about what I did at Angels.

It's about something else, like I said.

Stop commenting if you don't know anything.

What I did, and what Alu did to me are both in this argument.

And no sir, you are terrible at having an argument, because this isn't your argument to start with, and
you don't know all the information.

NOW. GOOD. BYE.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 am

STAVA, ILY <3
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sun May 23, 2010 5:32 am

roefl wrote:

STAVA, ILY <3

Lock. This. Topic. K. Thanks.
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Xray Sun May 23, 2010 5:40 am

Yes, please. This fight is over, Alucunt - 0 Amanda - 400.
Xray
Xray
BANNED
BANNED

FE Paperdoll
Armor:: Peasant Suit (Male)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vampire Sun May 23, 2010 5:43 am

Xray wrote:Yes, please. This fight is over, Alucunt - 0 Amanda - 400.

lollll<3
Vampire
Vampire
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  roefl Sun May 23, 2010 5:45 am

D: But I wanted 20 pages D::::::
But because you asked so nicely and no1 is posting k.
roefl
roefl
bewb

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Stava Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 am

Hi!
I'm the last to post Mad

lol!
Stava
Stava
Legendary

FE Paperdoll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum